This day never would have been possible without my agent, Liza Fleissig at Liza Royce Agency and without my editor John Scognamiglio at Kensington/Lyrical. (Those two last names are hard to spell and I’m always worried I’m going to get them wrong!) The team at Lyrical that helped get my novel ready for publication was outstanding – a special shout out to Rebecca Cremonese (also, a bit difficult to spell) who meticulously copy edited the book. I was amazed at the things she found!
Special thanks also to Lauren and Michelle and the rest of Lyrical’s marketing team who created the cutest promotional pieces (including the one below) and set up my virtual tour.
Virtual Tour Stops
· 9/14/15 Just Contemporary Romance: http://www.justcontemporaryromance.com
· 9/15/15 USA Today HEA http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com
· 9/15/15 Fresh Fiction http://freshfiction.com
· 9/15/15 Romance Divas http://romancedivas.com
· 9/15/15 Readers Entertainment http://www.readersentertainment.com
· 9/15/15 Mary Gramlich http://marygramlich.blogspot.com
· 9/15/15 Manic Readers http://www.manicreaders.com
· 9/15/15 Karen’s Killer Book Bench http://www.karendocter.com/category/karens-killer-book-bench
· 9/15/15 Shelley K. Wall http://shelleykwall.com
· 9/16/15 USA Today HEA http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com
· 9/16/15 Miss Ivy’s Book Nook http://missivysbooknooktakeii.blogspot.com/?zx=e3a5e87ee059b290
· 9/16/15 Romance at Random http://romanceatrandom.com
· 9/16/15 Gemma Brocato: What I Wrote Wednesday http://www.gemmabrocato.com/blog